If you're new to Chapel, you may want to:
- read a short overview statement or a slightly longer introductory blog article
- read a more in-depth overview paper
- browse the slides from a Chapel overview talk
- download the release
- browse the examples directory from the release
- The advance program for CHIUW:
the Chapel Implementers and Users Workshop is available.
CHIUW will be held on Friday, May 23rd, 2014 as part
of IPDPS 2014. We hope
to see you there!
- Chapel 1.9.0 was released on April 17th,
2014. Download your copy today!
- recent presentations
from SIAM PP14, NWCPP, (SICM)2,
and CCSC-CP are now available, as well as a tutorial from SIGCSE.
- See also: What's New?