If you're new to Chapel, you may want to:
- read a short introductory blog article or an even shorter overview statement
- read a more in-depth overview paper
- browse the slides from a recent Chapel overview talk
- download the release
- browse the examples directory from the release
- Submissions are now being accepted for The Fourth Annual Chapel Lightning Talks BoF at SC14!
- Parts one
and two of the
current blog series Why
Chapel? are now available on the Cray blog.
- Recent presentations from
the LLNL CCMS Summer Institute, ATPESC2014 Summer
School, ASCR Exascale Productivity Workshop, CHIUW, and EGU 2014 are now
available, as well as a tutorial
- Chapel 1.9.0 was released on April 17th,
2014. Download your copy today
and/or review the detailed release notes.
- See also: What's New?