If you're new to Chapel, you may want to:
- read a short overview statement or a slightly longer introductory blog article
- read a more in-depth overview paper
- browse the slides from a recent Chapel overview talk
- download the release
- browse the examples directory from the release
- Published a new article, Why Chapel?, on the Cray blog.
- Slides from CHIUW: the Chapel
Implementers and Users Workshop are now available for
all of the talks.
- Chapel 1.9.0 was released on April 17th,
2014. Download your copy today
and/or review the detailed release notes.
- Recent presentations from
the ASCR Exascale Productivity Workshop, PADAL,
and EGU 2014 are now available, as well as a tutorial from SIGCSE.
- See also: What's New?