If you're new to Chapel, you may want to:
- read a short introductory blog article or an even shorter overview statement
- read a more in-depth overview paper
- browse the slides from a recent Chapel overview talk
- download the release
- browse the examples directory from the release
- CHIUW 2015 will be held at PLDI 2015 / FCRC 2015 in Portland, Oregon,
June 14-15. The call for
participation is now available.
- Materials from SC14 are now available on our
presentations and tutorials pages.
- Chapel 1.10.0 was released on October 2nd,
2014. Download your copy today.
- The blog series Why
Chapel? (part 1, 2, and 3) is now complete on
the Cray blog.
- Recent presentations from
the Intel Extreme Scale Technical Review Meeting, LLNL
CCMS Summer Institute, ATPESC2014 Summer
School, and ASCR Exascale Productivity Workshop are
- See also: What's New?