Here are various ways to learn about Chapel, depending on your style of learning:"I like to read."
"I like to watch talks or browse their slides."
"I like to read code."
- "I'd like to see simple examples of Chapel's parallel and distributed features in action."
parallel, and distributed hello world examples
Or read the Cray blog series, Six Ways to say "Hello" in Chapel (part 1, 2, 3).
- "I'd like to read a 'learn X in Y Minutes' style introduction to Chapel."
- See Learn Chapel in Y Minutes.
- "I'd like to read code examples that teach about specific Chapel concepts or features."
- Browse the primer examples included with the Chapel release.
- "I'd like to look through sample computations in Chapel."
- Browse the benchmarks directory from the Chapel release.