Here are various ways to learn about Chapel, depending on your style of learning:"I like to read."
- "I'd like to read a short characterization of Chapel for a reasonably general audience."
- See the Cray blog article, Chapel: Productive Parallel Programming.
- "I'd like to read something short that would give me a taste of Chapel's features."
See the Cray blog
Ways to say "Hello" in Chapel (part
- "I'd like to read a more in-depth overview of Chapel's background, features, and plans."
Read the Chapel
chapter from Programming
Models for Parallel Computing from MIT Press.
- "I'd like to read an example-oriented introduction to Chapel."
- Try Chapel by Example: Image Processing by Greg Kreider (PMVS).
- "I'd like to read a more complete description of Chapel."
- See the online documentation.
"I like to read code."
"I like to learn by coding."