Chapel User Resources
- Online Documentation
- Most Chapel documentation is online. See also: How Can I Learn Chapel?
- Chapel on Stack Overflow
- An excellent place to ask "How do I do X?" and "Why did I get this error?" types of questions.
- IRC: #chapel (chat.freenode.net)
- The #chapel channel is intended for user discussion and questions about Chapel. It is typically staffed by working members of the development team.
- Bug / Issue Tracking
- Bugs and issues may be submitted using GitHub Issues
See Reporting Chapel Issues for details.
- Mailing Lists
- The following mailing lists may be of interest:
- chapel-announce: receive ~12 Chapel announcements per year.
- chapel-users: for user discussion and questions about Chapel.
- Chapel Implementers and Users Workshop (CHIUW)
- An annual workshop highlighting work being done with Chapel in the community and at Cray Inc.
- Chapel User's Group (CHUG) Happy Hour
- Since 2010, we've met up for a happy hour at the SC Conference Series.